Coconut Ginger Seafood Soup
- Coconut milk
- White wine
- Seafood (white fish, salmon, shell fish, whatever is handy, whatever you're craving!)
- Olive Oil
- Dry Basil
- Lemon grass
What do I do?
- In a large pot, saute chopped carrots/celery/fennel and ginger in a splash of oil over med/lo heat.
- Add a generous sprinkle of basil and lemon grass. (strip husky layers off shoot, and chop core into 1" pieces)
- Turn heat to med/hi and add a generous splash of white wine. (about a half cup to cup)
- Add coconut milk and fill pot several inches above veggies with water.
- Bring to a boil and add chopped seafood.
- Simmer until seafood is cooked. (as little as 2 minutes depending on size/type of fish)
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with a generous glass of chilled white wine.
Dinner is served! Happy Monday everyone!